Modified Atmosphere Packaging
Equipment & MAP Packaging
2, 3, 4+ Module, Multi-Station
MAP Packaging Machine
- 54-inch (1370mm) lector-polished seal bar with cool-edge seal bar
Each seal station includes…
- SS gas accumulator tank for higher speeds
- Semi-auto multi-function (blue button)
- Bag stretchers
- Cuno air filter
- Infeed/outfeed belts 18-inches wide. Optional 22-inch
- Vacuum/gas probes made of 100% Teflon,100% sanitize-able; open & easy to inspect, Removes without tools
- White hose – vacuum
- Blue hose – gas (C02 or N2)
- Heated seal bar is made from stainless steel
MARK III mHSP FEATURES
CLICK ON THE ICON FOR MORE INFORMATION
The frame is made from solid 7-gauge polished stainless steel (2B finish). No tube, nothing beaded, wiring on stand-offs. Fast drain. High-pressure, high-temperature caustic wash from any direction. It’s USDA stainless steel construction & sanitary blue plastics. We build it to an IP69 specification assuring you IP67 compliance.
- AIR – 5 cfm @ 100 psi – 1-inch line
- Gas – 3/4ths – inch line at 100psi
- 3 ph / 60 hz / 440/480 V – 10 amps per station
- One drop each per station
- Wired to UL specifications. CV-TEK is also a CE self-certifying shop
CV-TEK utilizes Smart-Belt technology at each infeed station. We sense & detect and track where a case is and stop/start that infeed belt accordingly. No more continues running belt to degrade the bottom of your case
Safety is engineered into every CV-TEK machine. Each seal head includes safety locks that secures the seal bar if a sudden loss or air-pressure occurs. Please note that a well-built stainless-steel seal bar weighs hundreds of pounds. We also encourage you to also watch the short video. The mechanism is referred to as a Self-Locking Safety Ratcheted seal bar lock.
You’re looking at the front of the machine and below one of the seal stations. In the top-right photo, we have the pivoting box closed. Simply loosen the two yellow clamps, and a box opens (bottom photo) revealing the vacuum pump. Shown is a 38 CFM water-ring pump.
Dry-vane vacuum pumps rated at 38 CFM are standard. Water-ring vacuum pump is an additional charge and ideal if you tend to suck in product. PIAB air-driven pumps available but not recommended due to their high energy usage.